As your REALTOR® I promise that I will:
I look forward to selling your property!
My family and I live in Geismar “Dutchtown”. I have lived here for 17 years now. I was born and raised in the Baton Rouge and moved to Livingston Parish in High School until College. Needless to say, I am familiar with all of these areas!!
My children are
My husband Cory is also part of my Real Estate Team.
We are proud members of our church HPC and try our best to raise our family with Christian values. We are also on our neighborhood HOA board and try to make a difference volunteering as often as we can.
So Many Decisions
There is so much to think about when selling your home:
I Can Help!
I am more than happy to answer any of your questions. Please put a check next to any of the above that you want to discuss.
Benefits of Using an Agent
My goal is to give you a 10+ experience!
What Benefits I provide to you:
What to expect during the selling process
- Define your goals, wants, needs and expectations. A good place to begin is by exploring your short and long-term goals in life and how selling your home fits in. I will walk through a process I use to thoroughly understand my client’s goals, wants and needs to ensure that your expectations are met.
- Determine the best price for what’s going on in the market right now. We assess the current state of the market and what comparable homes are selling for by reviewing a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) on your home. That way, we can objectively determine its fair market value and price it right.
- Prepare your property so that it is in top-selling condition. Most of us don’t keep our homes in top-selling condition. I will work with you to help you see things from a buyer’s point of view. I will consult with you on what to repair, replace, or remove so that your home makes a GREAT first impression.
- Implement time-proven, research-based marketing strategies. Your home will be marketed with a 10-point marketing plan that has the highest potential for bringing not only the most buyers, but also the most qualified buyers to your doorstep.
- Show your property. Always keep your home in top-selling condition. When you leave for work, make sure that your home remains in top-selling condition. You know what they say about first impressions!
- Receive an offer. When a buyer decides to buy your home, an offer will be presented. I will advise you on the offer and whether the buyer is qualified to purchase your home.
- Negotiate to sell. Most offers require some level of negotiation. We will work together to decide your parameter and I will negotiate on your behalf.
- Have your home appraised and inspected. Once you have accepted an offer, I will work with the buyer’s agent to coordinate an appraisal, inspections and a survey (if required). If the buyer requires that certain repairs be made on your home, I will continue to negotiate on your behalf and recommend vendors, so we move successfully from contract to closing.
- Prepare for closing. A few days before closing (also known as settlement), I will contact the title company and the buyer’s agent to ensure that all the necessary forms and documents have been prepared. I will meet with you to review the closing documents and let you know what additional forms and information you need to bring to the closing meeting.
- Close! At the closing meeting, ownership of your property is legally transferred to the buyer. I will be present to advise you and ensure that everything goes according to plan.